- Meetings with the couple
- Advice on how to schedule the day
- Photography on the day itself
- 2 days post production work (cropping, colour adjustment, sharpening etc.)
- Production of the free online gallery – ideal for friends to view the pictures and for ordering reprints. See: http://arranmoffat.
- Delivery of print ready pictures on DVDs. I don’t restrict the number of pictures at all, so you’ll get many! I can do normal, black and white and de-saturated versions of any with no limitations.
- Advice on which album makes to go for if you want to produce the albums themselves
Engagement shoot: Pre-wedding pictures (nice presents at the wedding) - add £250 (see: http://arranmoffat.co.uk/category/edinburgh-engagement-photography)
Morning add-on: Pictures of the bridal party getting ready – add: £100
Evening add-on: Capture your first dance and the party as you and your guests celebrate into the wee hours. – add: £150
Album production: I’ll use professional publishing software to produce the album layout. This is usually done with both of you present. We’ll go through the pictures, choose the ones you like the most and I’ll produce the page layout. – £250
Albums: I don’t get commissions from suppliers. I recommend BobBooks because they’re both affordable and great quality. My wedding album is a BobBook!
Slideshow: I can produce a slideshow that captures the essence of your day. You can share it with your friends and family via Twitter and Facebook. – £250
Wedding Video: I work with an amazing wedding videographer called John Duncan. Check his stuff out on his website: http://www.littlelovefilms.com/